ammar321 wrote: ↑
January 6th, 2018, 11:46 am
I listed all these benefits in my video describing my predictions for stellar for 2018 check it out I believe it can bring lots of value to you
Yea I highly agree and recently I realized stellar has been called the brother of ripple. These are several key benefits I listed out ....
- Non profit
- No mining everything is in lumens
- McCaleb is one of the developers, he created mt.gox and ripple.
- Now he is at stellar.
- Mission is to produce cheap and monteary services.
- They are backed by IBM
- Already compliant with all regulations
- Jed McCaleb also announced that more than 30 banks would join Stellar/IBM blockchain project. Not only this but they also got included on the list of tokens that Nano Ledger S supports.
Hello, Amar! Welcome to the herd.
Stellar sounds like a big promising product. One thing that is worrying me is their developer - McCaleb.
He worked at MtGox that is notorious for losing thousands of users' Bitcoin.
He also was a part of Ripple - centralized cryptocurrency organization which future is made by the directors of the company. They actually control the money of their investors. Very suspicious scheme.
I don't want to do fast conclusions, but you need to be triple careful here on crypto, right?