Re: Your favourite new blockchain projects?

alexanderisora wrote:
April 9th, 2018, 8:56 am
I will give a boring answer - but I'm a huge fan of Bitcoin. Who cares technology? Who cares possibilities? The real power is popularity and trust. Millions of people know Bitcoin. It's often promoted on TV and mass media.
I totally get what you are saying. Feel rather similar and trust is incredibly important to me. What I like about smaller projects in particular though is that they can offer a solution for one particular problem. Being from a family who is in the art and cultural industry myself, I can for example see the direct benefits which a project like the Cultural Coin offers. There are some amazing projects out there dealing with important issues.
0 x

Re: Your favourite new blockchain projects?

Hi guys!

Nice question :)

I have various favorite projects:
  • Peculium: The first ever Artificial Intelligence tool highest based on Blockchain. Peculium can analyse the market to predict the trends of every major cryptocurrency.
  • CryptoSolarTech: They take advantage of the sun's energy to mine through the CryptoSolarTech currency by installing photovoltaic panels in Spain. Nice project!
  • Mobilum: Mobilum directly connects every cryptocurrency with any payment card, regardless of the issuing provider: MasterCard, MIR, UnionPay, ...
Various projects that can change the future of the cryptocurrencies (I think xD).
1 x

Return to “Altcoins”