Global Cryptocurrency

Thanks to user's votes GCC is now available on the CoinDeal exchange platform, which I can recommend to you. I was surprised that so many users support the currency which I do not know at all! It looks very popular. Write what your experiences with GCC are. Is it worth investing in this currency?
GCC is a peer-to-peer (P2P) cryptocurrency that was designed to be used for all services provided by the GCC Group and 3D Printing Points. GCC is a decentralized, green cryptocurrency for everyday use and micro-payments. It has the long-term energy efficiency of proof-of-stake (PoS) minting. The company behind the coin declares that each time you use its cryptocurrency, you support our planet.

GCC Group provides its users with one of the fastest cryptocurrency in the industry. The company limited block time to 60 seconds. Maximum supply of the coin is 1.888.888.888 GCC. !
0 x

Re: Global Cryptocurrency

Wow, really good result. I became interested in the FTO a bit. Recently I read a little "White Paper" FTO. I was interested in this fragment:

"FuturoCoin is the first cryptocurrency where all transactions are instant. Through this system the consensus is achieved by means of masternodes, which lock the inputs and validate transaction correctness".

Maybe if it is the first such a instant currency, then it will grow in the market also so fast. :) I saw that in CoinDeal it looks quite good.

You read this document? You can find it here: https://futurocoin.com/download/FuturoC ... .01.18.pdf
0 x

Re: Global Cryptocurrency

“A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency designed to work as a medium of exchange. It uses cryptography to secure and verify transaction as well as to control the creation of new units of particular cryptocurrency”

Connect with cryptocurrency Software developments to discuss your project or plan to get a free estimated quote about cryptocurrency development.
0 x
Marketing Advisory

Return to “Alternative coins & tokens”