Bitcoin is down. Time to buy?

Bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to awful $6,000. Many people have lost their money. Lucky me, I did not invest in BTC during the hype in Movember-December 2017.
Now I have some money (sufficient amount for me) to invest.

What do you think, should one buy Bitcoin today or it's too early and we need to wait for a little more? :?:
0 x

Re: Bitcoin is down. Time to buy?

hugo wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 9:00 am
Bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to awful $6,000. Many people have lost their money. Lucky me, I did not invest in BTC during the hype in Movember-December 2017.

What do you think, should one buy Bitcoin today or it's too early and we need to wait for a little more? :?:
Hey, Hugo 👋
You are the one who should take the full responsibility for your actions 😉
Not one will tell you the truth about Bitcoin. It's up to you to take risks on not.

If you want to hear my opinion: I bought some BTC at the price of $7,500. So, IMHO, yes, today is a good opportunity to buy.
0 x

alexanderisora wrote:
February 8th, 2018, 8:26 am
hugo wrote:

Hey, Hugo 👋
You are the one who should take the full responsibility for your actions 😉
Not one will tell you the truth about Bitcoin. It's up to you to take risks on not.

If you want to hear my opinion: I bought some BTC at the price of $7,500. So, IMHO, yes, today is a good opportunity to buy.
It's almost $10K! U made a nice purchase, congrats!
0 x

hugo wrote:

It is a risk that is run when deciding to invest, not only in bitcoin, because volatility is one of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies.

Today they can acquire it for a very low value and then more than 1000% of profits are generated, it is incredible.
0 x

When to buy and sell depends on you and your own prediction of the market.

If you were able to predict regulator changes such as ones in Canada and South Korea prior to the implementation, you could have made a decent amount flipping it. Likewise, if you could predict hackers hacking crypto wallets, you could sell off before the drop and buy when it was low.

The time to buy really depends on your own though and predictions. No one can predict what will happen tomorrow in terms of the prices, so you should really make your own judgemental purchases and sales.
0 x

Hey guys,
I know that Bitcoin is the most popular coin out there. So I've often heard that you should only invest in any Altcoin, when you're already owning Bitcoin (or a part of it).
Do you think so too? Isn't it smart to invest in another (cheaper) coin at first?
I'm curious to hear your opinions!
0 x

greenfly wrote: Isn't it smart to invest in another (cheaper) coin at first?
In my opinion, this is a better scenario. I have such a strategy: I buy altcoins, mainly those newly introduced by CoinDeal, I keep and then sell at a profit. I did it with the FTO and I do not regret it!

FUTUROCOIN/EURO - Daily change - 1.7% (according to CoinDeal.com)
0 x

Return to “Beginners & Help”