How many ways to make money on crypto do you use?

Hello everyone!) I'm new to cryptospace and I want to learn and educate myself before moving forward. Currently, I'm reading some basic articles on Wiki, but sometimes I just want to ask people around silly questions :)

So, how many ways to make money on crypto do you use? Does diversification of income ways help to make your profits more effective?
0 x

Re: How many ways to make money on crypto do you use?

homogen wrote:
January 31st, 2018, 6:48 am
Hello everyone!) I'm new to cryptospace and I want to learn and educate myself before moving forward. Currently, I'm reading some basic articles on Wiki, but sometimes I just want to ask people around silly questions :)

So, how many ways to make money on crypto do you use? Does diversification of income ways help to make your profits more effective?
Hello, homogen! Nice to meet you here.

First, let me clarify that there is no such thing as free money. You have to work and constantly learn new things to earn wealth.
Bitcoin today is associated with free money and loved mostly because one can earn free cash with it.
As we can see, the BTC price has fallen from $20,000 to $8,000 very quickly. It's a good example that Bitcoin is not a fountain of free money, you can win and you can lose 😌

My cryptocurrency-related income consists of 2 ways:
  • Trading - I'm a swing trader. Rebalancing altcoins gives me stable income. I this because I enjoy watching interesting blockchain projects and analyzing them.
  • Ads - I sell ads on my projects. Currently, I don't have many partners, but the number of order is constantly growing. I do that because I love the web and a developer myself.
Note that I don't do anything because I need fast money. My #1 priority is passion. If you do something with love the profit will come automatically - the approach that I recommend to everyone.
1 x

homogen wrote:
January 31st, 2018, 6:48 am

Here is a list of the most common ways to earn cryptocurrency:
  • Holding - simply buy and keep BTC. Do not trade. Store on a secure offline wallet. Perfect for newbies.
  • Mining - if you like hardware you can choose a coin, buy ASIC or create a farm and making money out of air 😁
  • Cloud Mining - invest in someones' devices to mine. It was profitable back in 2012-2014. Today the most cloud mining companies are Ponzi. Stay away.
  • Faucets - view ads and get paid a few satoshi. Good if you have much free time. Bad if you are serious about making money.
  • Microtasks - get crypto for mobile app installations, watching videos and completing surveys. Avoid if you really need to make money, not to act like you are making money.
  • Trading - go to a cryptocurrency exchange (CEX, Bittrex, Binance, Bibox) and start trading. "Buy low sell high" - what can be easier? 😌 Actually, trading is a very hard way to make money. Try with low deposits first and see how it's going.
Personally, I hodl. I bought BTC and some ETH years ago. My plan is to keep it for a lo-o-o-ong time.
2 x
Purchase Bitcoin: https://changelly.com/?ref_id=0bd2f0f2c481

homogen wrote:
February 16th, 2018, 7:09 am
TammyHub wrote:
February 15th, 2018, 6:00 pm
What about writing about Cryptocurrency? You would be surpised how much money you can earn. Research on your own. :)

Writing may be fun and profitable I guess, thanks. I have been always dreaming of my own blog. Isn't today a perfect time to start? :D
It is always a good time to start a blog :) Share you first post here with us. Look how much top cryptocurrency copywriters are payed for extraordinary work
0 x

TammyHub wrote:
February 16th, 2018, 9:41 pm
homogen wrote:
February 16th, 2018, 7:09 am
TammyHub wrote:
February 15th, 2018, 6:00 pm
What about writing about Cryptocurrency? You would be surpised how much money you can earn. Research on your own. :)

Writing may be fun and profitable I guess, thanks. I have been always dreaming of my own blog. Isn't today a perfect time to start? :D
It is always a good time to start a blog :) Share you first post here with us. Look how much top cryptocurrency copywriters are payed for extraordinary work
NAAAH you will laugh at me! 😳😲😫🙂
1 x

Return to “Beginners & Help”