Why you should choose bitcoin?

I believe that these are the reasons why you should choose bitcoin.

* Popularity
* Media coverage
* Price
* High profits after holding for so long
* Numerous success stories
* Integration with the government and the economy of the country, it's more reliable and promising compared to any other alternatives coins.
* Safety
* Can't be copied
* Was the first digital currency created

Any thoughts about this question and i want to know what's on your mindset
0 x

Re: Why you should choose bitcoin?

ambar33n wrote: I believe that these are the reasons why you should choose bitcoin.

* Popularity
* Media coverage
* Price
* High profits after holding for so long
* Numerous success stories
* Integration with the government and the economy of the country, it's more reliable and promising compared to any other alternatives coins.
* Safety
* Can't be copied
* Was the first digital currency created

Any thoughts about this question and i want to know what's on your mindset
I can agree with your list about BTC. The only thing is that the valuation of BTC, 3/4 of the worlds BTC mining operation is located in China. This would mean, the majority of the BTC in circulation is coming from China or held in China. With China having so much control, major changes via regulation of crypto in China would heavily impact BTC. Other currencies are spread all over the world compared to BTC, which would mean that if one location bans crypto, the price would not be as affected as much.
0 x

Re: Why you should choose bitcoin?

Let me have a different opinion. In my opinion, BTC is no longer for ordinary players like us. Only whales can make some larger transactions here. In addition, the governments of Canada and China are interested in BTC, so who knows what is behind its high price. Currently only altcoins are desirable to smaller players, you can listen to this interview: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/dennis- ... onference/ I'm happy to discuss.
0 x

Return to “Beginners & Help”