Re: Earn Bitcoin: mining vs trading

I read somewhere that due to Asic's small time mining has become very difficult, it said you can only mine a limited amount of coins.
The article also mentioned that if you do decide to mine, your set up should consist of a lot of high end GPU's, which I think are not that cheap to come by.
0 x

In my opinion mining is waste of energy. Innovative cryptocurrency projects like decentralized storage cloud Nebula Network has emission mechanism tied to their supply. It means that you receive salary for providing computing power. The exchange rate of Nebula will be rock stable and separated from BitCoin. Would it be a future of cryptocurrency market?
0 x

harview wrote:
March 15th, 2018, 4:05 pm
While we're at trading, can you guys recommend any exchange markets worth looking at? I've recently heard about CoinDeal and I'm thinking about putting some investments there.
I highly recommend CoinDeal.com
Despite the fact that it is a new cryptocurrency exchange market, it looks very good and offers bonuses for new users in the form of a 50% fee.
Besides, you will choose which crypt to be added in the voting system, which is not offered by any stock exchange I have used so far.
0 x

Luke8503 wrote:
March 19th, 2018, 1:26 pm
harview wrote:
March 15th, 2018, 4:05 pm
While we're at trading, can you guys recommend any exchange markets worth looking at? I've recently heard about CoinDeal and I'm thinking about putting some investments there.
I highly recommend CoinDeal.com
Despite the fact that it is a new cryptocurrency exchange market, it looks very good and offers bonuses for new users in the form of a 50% fee.
Besides, you will choose which crypt to be added in the voting system, which is not offered by any stock exchange I have used so far.
Cool, thanks for your answer!
0 x

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”