Re: Gifting bitcoin to people

#11
josehernandez wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 9:41 pm
joshuam2563 wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 5:49 pm
Can I give away bitcoin? :geek:
Bitcoin gift card is the key term for exchanging Bitcoins for Gift Cards and vice verse. This means that you can buy the desired gift card (f.e.: Coffe Shop, Amazon, etc. ) for cheaper and anonymously by using Bitcoin. On the other hand, you will be able to buy some Bitcoins by selling a Gift Card you already possess.
thanks @josehernandez :mrgreen:
0 x

Re: Gifting bitcoin to people

#12
joshuam2563 wrote:
February 9th, 2018, 9:27 pm
josehernandez wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 9:41 pm
joshuam2563 wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 5:49 pm
Can I give away bitcoin? :geek:
Bitcoin gift card is the key term for exchanging Bitcoins for Gift Cards and vice verse. This means that you can buy the desired gift card (f.e.: Coffe Shop, Amazon, etc. ) for cheaper and anonymously by using Bitcoin. On the other hand, you will be able to buy some Bitcoins by selling a Gift Card you already possess.
thanks @josehernandez :mrgreen:
you welcome!!! :P
0 x

Re: Gifting bitcoin to people

#13
josehernandez wrote:
February 9th, 2018, 9:29 pm
joshuam2563 wrote:
February 9th, 2018, 9:27 pm
josehernandez wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 9:41 pm


Bitcoin gift card is the key term for exchanging Bitcoins for Gift Cards and vice verse. This means that you can buy the desired gift card (f.e.: Coffe Shop, Amazon, etc. ) for cheaper and anonymously by using Bitcoin. On the other hand, you will be able to buy some Bitcoins by selling a Gift Card you already possess.
thanks @josehernandez :mrgreen:
you welcome!!! :P
I need bitcoin. how i get it?
0 x

Re: Gifting bitcoin to people

#14
rominakash wrote:
February 12th, 2018, 9:03 pm
josehernandez wrote:
February 9th, 2018, 9:29 pm
joshuam2563 wrote:
February 9th, 2018, 9:27 pm

thanks @josehernandez :mrgreen:
you welcome!!! :P
I need bitcoin. how i get it?
you can get the bitcoins:
1. Accepting them as a means of payment

Currently, many commercial establishments, whether physical or digital, accept this currency as a means of payment. Maybe this is the easiest way to get bitcoins.
2. Casting bitcoins

This is a digital analogy of natural resource mining such as gold, diamonds or coal.
3. Visiting internet pages or resolving captcha

While obtaining bitcoins as a method of payment in the sale of a product or with the provision of a service may be the easiest way to obtain them, viewing advertising on the Internet and resolving captchas de seguro is the most popular way for those interested .
4. Through the stock market

It basically consists in the activity of buying bitcoins for an economic price and when these, due to the dynamics of value of the currency, they increase in value to sell them. After this the cycle repeats itself, it waits for the 'cryptocurrencies' to go down in price and when they increase they sell again.
0 x

Re: Gifting bitcoin to people

#15
joshuam2563 wrote:
February 12th, 2018, 9:27 pm
rominakash wrote:
February 12th, 2018, 9:03 pm
josehernandez wrote:
February 9th, 2018, 9:29 pm


you welcome!!! :P
I need bitcoin. how i get it?
you can get the bitcoins:
1. Accepting them as a means of payment

Currently, many commercial establishments, whether physical or digital, accept this currency as a means of payment. Maybe this is the easiest way to get bitcoins.
2. Casting bitcoins

This is a digital analogy of natural resource mining such as gold, diamonds or coal.
3. Visiting internet pages or resolving captcha

While obtaining bitcoins as a method of payment in the sale of a product or with the provision of a service may be the easiest way to obtain them, viewing advertising on the Internet and resolving captchas de seguro is the most popular way for those interested .
4. Through the stock market

It basically consists in the activity of buying bitcoins for an economic price and when these, due to the dynamics of value of the currency, they increase in value to sell them. After this the cycle repeats itself, it waits for the 'cryptocurrencies' to go down in price and when they increase they sell again.
thanks so much
0 x
Post Reply

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”