1. Buy apps, games and more for Windows or Windows Phone from Microsoft using you Bitcoins https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/home
2. Buy yourself a mattress, GhostBed online mattress retailer is accepting bitcoins. https://www.ghostbed.com
3. Overstock.com, Inc. is an American internet retailer here you can buy any thing from Furniture, Jewelry, Cloths,Shoe to any house hold items. https://www.overstock.com/
4. You can buy Gold Coins, Silver Bullion or any other precious metals like Platinum and Coopper at https://www.jmbullion.com
5. Book your next flight or hotel using your bitcoins at Expedia.com or CheapAir.com
6. Need some hemp oil handmade soap? buy it here using bitcoins http://www.bitsoaps.com
7. Are you hungry? Why not order a pizza or two in exchange for bitcoins at http://pizzaforcoins.com/
8. Crescent Tide Funeral & Cremation is a funeral service provider now accepts payments in bitcoin http://www.crescenttide.com/
9. Perhaps the most rewarding way to spend your bitcoins is by paying it forward. This charity https://www.heifer.org and Wikimedia Foundation accepts donations in Bitcoin
10. Finally here is website with a comprehensive lists of products where you can spend your bitcoins? this http://spendbitcoins.com/
I would appreciate it if you could let me know where else you used Bitcoin to purchase something?
As for me, I do not recommend investing too much in BTC. This is no longer a game for ordinary players. It's better to invest in altcoins - in my opinion. Now CoinDeal.com introduces a lot of interesting new currencies on the stock exchanges (eg ECA https://coindeal.com/news/ECA-and-ETN-a ... n-CoinDeal). I will do with them as before with FTO - I will buy, hold and sell for a profit.