Is 2018 Going To Be A Massive Year For Blockchains ?

Question

As of late, blockchain technology and other new innovations have developed that may essentially change the future of money, fund and that\’s just the beginning.

”Bitcoin” was a topmost search keyword on Google this year, as everybody who didn\’t comprehend the digital currency hurried to figure out how it functions and how they could profit off of it.

A few people made cash, at any rate on paper. The cost of one coin surged from under $1,000 on January 1, 2017 to more than $18,000 by mid-December.

But what about 2018 ? Is it continuous on this year or may it raise or fall the valuation ?
0 x
Blockchainerz

Re: Is 2018 Going To Be A Massive Year For Blockchains ?

Crypto market is still growing. Maybe it's not so visible on numbers but there are many new, innovative projects of alt coins. I thing that soon there will be alt coins with roock stable exchange rate separated from Bitcoin. Have you heard about Nebula Network? It's storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to their supply. That's something better than PoW and PoS in my opinion...
0 x

JerryPlayer wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 1:52 pm
Crypto market is still growing. Maybe it's not so visible on numbers but there are many new, innovative projects of alt coins. I thing that soon there will be alt coins with roock stable exchange rate separated from Bitcoin. Have you heard about Nebula Network? It's storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to their supply. That's something better than PoW and PoS in my opinion...
I agree. In general the cryptocurrency market is gaining a stronger hold onto its continually growing community. Of course, there are a large number of people only here to make money off of a simple investment, but even in the case of a drastic dip and that population ditched, we'd still have the majority of the community working because they believe in it.
0 x

Hello @JerryPlayer,@btcrevo and @Anthony

Thank you for replying, It means a lot. Its like motivation for me, From today I want utilize time and do research on some bitcoin stocks that I want to invest. Thanks again and keep touch with me and please check out my new site i.e Blockchainerz and also go through new Blockchain blogs which is include it recently and give your reviews/opinion on it. Thank You Again & Good Day !
0 x
Blockchainerz

2018 and the upcoming five years is going to be a huge deciding factor for cryptocurrency/blockchain in general.

With the huge boom and fall of Bitcoin in just the last 6 months, you can tell there is potential.

The upcoming five years is when regulators will start putting up walls against it until the point where they must accept the market trend of crypto. This is all dependant on the government and central banks though. If government and central banks keep resisting, then crypto will take an even longer time to grow.

I was reading about the upcoming five years here if your interested
0 x

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”