Exchanges You Can Trust

Here is a list of more or less trustworthy exchanges. Please understand, that the cryptocurrency world is still on its way to become strong and reliable. Some of the popular exchanges (Poloniex, Bittrex) sometimes may ban users or disable withdrawals. Also, the exchanges are at constant risk of being hacked and there is no guarantee that your funds are 100% safe 🙂

However, these cryptocurrency exchanges are the ones you can trust today:

* Local Bitcoins - Buy and sell bitcoins near you. Trusted by 10M monthly users.
* Poloniex - USA. Trust: 3.5/5. Tons of altcoins. Poor support.
* CoinBase - USA. Trust: 5/5. Pay with fiat.
* Bittrex - USA. Trust: 4/5. Many altcoins. Responsible founders.
* CEX.IO - UK. Trust: 5/5. Fiat. Newbie friendly.
* BestBitcoinExchange - Curated list of 35 popular exchanges. Looks SEOish but does the job well.
* Shapeshift - No login, fast, awesome API.
* Changelly - Fiat, nice affiliate program.
1 x

Re: Exchanges You Can Trust

Carioca wrote:
January 31st, 2018, 6:36 am
BlockQuake wrote:
January 30th, 2018, 9:13 pm
Etherdelta sucks though, they were the only one trading my coin at first.
EtherDelta is for very nerdy geeks only. Its UI is the suckiest in the world.
Someone needs to create a nice-looking p2p exchange platform!
So f**king yes! It's a pain to use Etherdelta!
Any competitors arrived?
0 x

Hi, I've recently become interested in cryptocurrencies and I think I want to start investing on exchange markets.

I've recently seen some articles regarding this new exchange platform called CoinDeal and I wanna know what do you guys think. Since from what I see they've started only recently, and they offer some pretty good deals for their early users.

On one hand, perhaps it would be best to start at some well-known exchange, but on the other hand, maybe I should try with a freshly created one?
I wonder if it would be best to invest in a well-known one or a new one that may potentially give me greater profit?

What do you think?
1 x

harview wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 8:44 am
Hi, I've recently become interested in cryptocurrencies and I think I want to start investing on exchange markets.

I've recently seen some articles regarding this new exchange platform called CoinDeal and I wanna know what do you guys think. Since from what I see they've started only recently, and they offer some pretty good deals for their early users.

On one hand, perhaps it would be best to start at some well-known exchange, but on the other hand, maybe I should try with a freshly created one?
I wonder if it would be best to invest in a well-known one or a new one that may potentially give me greater profit?

What do you think?
Hi, I had the same problem as you, but I decided to give CoinDeal.com a chance and I do not regret it.
Because it is a new cryptocurrency exchange market, they have profits for new users such as a 50% fee or low transaction fees, and additionally, the course is better than on other stock exchanges.
Currently, you can trade on BTC / BCH / ETH / LTC / DASH / QTUM / EURO, but the voting system has been introduced, that is, the community decides what new cryptocurrencies will be introduced in the near future, which convinced me the most.
In summary, I honestly recommend.
0 x

Return to “Exchanges”