Is it a Legit Bitcoin Margin Trading Exchange?‎

I know that BitMEX can utilize the position on the platform for traders. Leverage is the ability to place orders that are larger than the user's existing balance. This may lead to higher profits compared to ordering with only Wallet Balance. Since transactions under such conditions are called "margin trading", I am pleased to be a member of bitmex.
BitMex, meaning BitMin, is one of the biggest Bitcoin trading platforms currently running, with more than 35,000 BTC transactions a day, with more than 540,000 accesses per month and $ 34 billion since Bitcoin's founding There is a transaction history exceeding.

With BitMEX, We can trade encrypted currencies against many fat currencies such as US dollars, Japanese yen, Chinese yuan and so on. With BitMEX you can trade various encrypted currencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, Tezos, Zcash and so on.

BitMEX is widely regarded as high security level. The platform uses multiple signature deposits and withdrawal schemes that can only be used by BitMEX partners. BitMEX uses Amazon Web Services to protect the server with text messages, two-factor authentication, and hardware tokens.
If you are interested in bitmex, my introduction link https://www.bitmex.com/register/a6EsGE will also give you 10% of the fee!
0 x

Return to “Exchanges”