How to invest in ICO’s in the USA

Hello to all and thank you in advance for your replies. I am looking for a way to invest in ICO’s LEGALLY from the USA. The best option that I have found it to get an Estonian E residency so I can use my Estonian information and an ICO will let me invest. Does anyone have any experiece doing this? Will I be able to invest in ICO’s once I get my residency card? Is there a better option for investing in an ICO from the USA?
0 x

Re: How to invest in ICO’s in the USA

Andrew wrote:
January 23rd, 2018, 4:42 pm
Hello to all and thank you in advance for your replies. I am looking for a way to invest in ICO’s LEGALLY from the USA. The best option that I have found it to get an Estonian E residency so I can use my Estonian information and an ICO will let me invest. Does anyone have any experiece doing this? Will I be able to invest in ICO’s once I get my residency card? Is there a better option for investing in an ICO from the USA?
Hi Andrew. Good question!
I'm from the US myself and I prefer to stay away from any ICO before it becomes fully legal.

However, I've made my research on the topic. Here are the results:
1) Using dICO systems like Komodo is a possible solution. But I'm not sure if decentralized ICO (no central authorities) are fully legal in the US.
2) Estonia E-residency might help. Here is a bit more info:
0 x
"The most valuable commodity I know of is information."

Re: How to invest in ICO’s in the USA

You need to be VERY wise when it comes to investment in these options, it can be VERY risky because the USA got serious rules and you should NEVER wish to get stuck on that. I like to check ICOs with their arrangement and team to ensure that I won’t get my money stuck.

While we have already seen what happened in Chinese Markets given major ICOs are banned. So, one needs to be VERY wise with the decision making or else it can really turn ugly.
0 x

Return to “ICO Discussions”