How to invest in ICO’s in the USA

Hello to all and thank you in advance for your replies. I am looking for a way to invest in ICO’s LEGALLY from the USA. The best option that I have found it to get an Estonian E residency so I can use my Estonian information and an ICO will let me invest. Does anyone have any experiece doing this? Will I be able to invest in ICO’s once I get my residency card? Is there a better option for investing in an ICO from the USA?
0 x

Re: How to invest in ICO’s in the USA

Andrew wrote:
January 23rd, 2018, 4:42 pm
Hello to all and thank you in advance for your replies. I am looking for a way to invest in ICO’s LEGALLY from the USA. The best option that I have found it to get an Estonian E residency so I can use my Estonian information and an ICO will let me invest. Does anyone have any experiece doing this? Will I be able to invest in ICO’s once I get my residency card? Is there a better option for investing in an ICO from the USA?
Hi Andrew. Good question!
I'm from the US myself and I prefer to stay away from any ICO before it becomes fully legal.

However, I've made my research on the topic. Here are the results:
1) Using dICO systems like Komodo is a possible solution. But I'm not sure if decentralized ICO (no central authorities) are fully legal in the US.
2) Estonia E-residency might help. Here is a bit more info:
0 x
"The most valuable commodity I know of is information."

You need to be VERY wise when it comes to investment in these options, it can be VERY risky because the USA got serious rules and you should NEVER wish to get stuck on that. I like to check ICOs with their arrangement and team to ensure that I won’t get my money stuck.

While we have already seen what happened in Chinese Markets given major ICOs are banned. So, one needs to be VERY wise with the decision making or else it can really turn ugly.
0 x

Hey, if you are thinking of investing in ICO, don't forget a reliable user authentication toolkit to ensure your security. Have you heard of Trust Sum&Substance? I found useful information about them here:
Trust Sum&Substance’ user authentication toolkit for ICOs to ensure regulations are met and your company is able to stay in compliance while protecting sensitive data. This program can be used with money transfers, electronic wallets and other financial tools to prevent identity theft or unauthorized access of private data. This program works with web and mobile applications and determines authenticity of documents while complying with local and global regulations. Data is encrypted and stored separately from the decryption keys while constant monitoring ensures regular checks are performed on all aspects of the system. This system provides bank-level security while ensuring you continue to achieve maximum conversions. Learn more about Sum&Substance SaaS toolkit through the company website (www. sumsub. com) or email info@sumsub.com for more information.
0 x

Return to “ICO Discussions”