Looking for serious relationship!

Guys,

Good day! I have an issue which I would like to share with you all. I am interested in long term relationship. Because my past relationship didn't exist more than a year. I am much more disappointed right now. I don't want to happen this situation again. I am looking for someone who will care myself and my family at the same time. I have heard about online dating websites are that kind of platform. And someone has referred me few dating websites. Here is one of them mysugardaddybaby dot com

Does anyone use this kind of platform yet? Please let me know.
0 x

Re: Looking for serious relationship!

Are you sure dude that this is the best place to find a new love? Or someone interested in a serious relationship? I can bet that there are a much more appropriate places. I do not know where are you from, but maybe there are some parks or pubs in your neighborhood? I met my girlfriend at the library :)

Wish you that you will find someone to HODL soon! ;)
0 x

Re: Looking for serious relationship!

torkinakiza wrote:
September 12th, 2018, 7:16 pm
Love will come at the moment, friend, do not rush it. The more exposed you are on the street, the easier it is. Go for a walk and invite an ice cream to the cashier in the store of the mall that you love so much. Do not think about it anymore and go, go, go!

PS: Try with a strawberry ice cream with chocolate rain :P
I love your post @torkinakiza. I'm afraid that a lot of people have some social threads now. Last time one guy ask me why I'm smiling to the people in the pizza restaurant. I really don't know why... maybe I just want to show them that I'm satisfied! So strange.
0 x

Return to “Off-topic”