Re: Other currencies

Thanks for the link to vote history on CoinDeal! Now I see FTO was added after 2nd vote and Monero after 5th. Interesting. NEO and Stellar are the closest to win and personally I think NEO is going to win, but who knows, maybe bunch of people will start to vote for Bitcoin Gold. Anyway, it's great that we can vote on CoinDeal.
0 x

If you want to be aware of the cryptocurrencies, I can suggest checking reviews on crypto projects. They allow to find out ratings of the major projects and the experience of people who use them. Personally I look through them all the time in order to be aware of the latest news and find out other people's opinions about different cryptocurrencies. Hopefully, you will also like this source.
0 x

NikolaS wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 8:06 am
If you want to be aware of the cryptocurrencies, I can suggest checking reviews on crypto projects. They allow to find out ratings of the major projects and the experience of people who use them. Personally I look through them all the time in order to be aware of the latest news and find out other people's opinions about different cryptocurrencies. Hopefully, you will also like this source.
Thanks for the link. Do you know if I can write reviews there as well or not?
0 x

Return to “Off-topic”