What is the next big cryptocurrency?

This is truly a hard question to answer and it’s really hard to predict what will happen in the future, when it comes to cryptos, but I think that Bitcoin will be a leader despite all things that occured in 2018.

There is of course Ethereum, there is Ripple, and Stellar, and for me they can overcome what Bitcoin did.

There are some projects out there that are trying to introduce such technology and cryptoworld to “normal” people, to our society. Recently i’ve discovered a cryptocurrency called FuturoCoin. FTO Team is going places right now, but I admire them for their human-friendly solutions. They are supporting two restaurants in middle europe, where you can pay with cryptocurrency (here’s more if you want to read about it).

Some say it will be a privacy coin. Most top cryptocurrencies favour security and omnipresence, but privacy more in their sales pitch, than in practice. Which is alright, because privacy is making a come back in the crypto scene soon - and there are a number of privacy coin projects out there that are sure to receive the limelight, like CLOAK for example.

Monero (XMR) is perhaps the best known privacy coin in the market. It’s one of the brightest project out here, looks very exciting.

“A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution.”

What do you think - what will be the next big cryptocurrency?
0 x

Return to “Other”