Diaries and sketchbooks

Over Christmas I've been buying people notebooks as part of their gift... lots of my friends are creative. But anyway, it got me thinking that it'd be really interesting to have a collection of other people's filled diaries and/or sketchbooks. I'm not interested in school notebooks, or in inauthentic entries. I'm not really sure what I'd charge for this but I have holds in btc and eth... PM me if you're interested in selling something to me
0 x

Re: Diaries and sketchbooks

greencarpet wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 5:13 pm
Over Christmas I've been buying people notebooks as part of their gift... lots of my friends are creative. But anyway, it got me thinking that it'd be really interesting to have a collection of other people's filled diaries and/or sketchbooks. I'm not interested in school notebooks, or in inauthentic entries. I'm not really sure what I'd charge for this but I have holds in btc and eth... PM me if you're interested in selling something to me
It sounds really creepy. I can understand the thing about sketchbooks, but why would you need someone's personal diary?
0 x

cherrywins wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 5:51 am
greencarpet wrote:
It sounds really creepy. I can understand the thing about sketchbooks, but why would you need someone's personal diary?
People publish diaries of famous historic people... it's not really creepy, it's just interesting to get in someone's mind.
0 x

cherrywins wrote:
greencarpet wrote:
People publish diaries of famous historic people... it's not really creepy, it's just interesting to get in someone's mind.
0 x

greencarpet wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 4:27 pm
cherrywins wrote:
greencarpet wrote:
So, you are more interested to get diary of some famous person?
0 x

cherrywins wrote:
December 25th, 2017, 5:40 am
greencarpet wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 4:27 pm
cherrywins wrote:

So, you are more interested to get diary of some famous person?
No lol I'm just making a point
0 x

Return to “Physical”