I've started learning about smart contracts and the Ethereum network recently. This is quite intriguing stuff to learn.
But, alas, there are not so many tools and resources that can help understanding Eth and it's power.
However, I've found some useful links that can help you on your way of learning Solidity, Etehreum, and Smart Contracts. Good luck!
- OpenZeppelin - OpenZeppelin is an open framework of reusable and secure smart contracts in the Solidity language. Many cool examples or contracts and a good community.
- Truffle - The most popular framework for Ethereum. JS.
- EthereumDev - Tutorials and jobs for Ethereum enthusiasts.
- Minime - ERC20 compatible clonable token.
- Solidity IDE
- Solidity Docs
- https://ethereum.org/greeter - hello world smart contract
- A 101 Noob Intro to Programming Smart Contracts on Ethereum
Would be great to see more links from you!
Besides, curious if there are any alternatives to Ethereum and its ecosystem. Anyone got experience creating smart contracts in the NEO or NEM network?