Re: How to Begin Trading Cryptocurrency? Newbie here.

leviicecream wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 10:21 am
Same, my friend invested and he won money with FuturoCoin by CoinDeal
BTW If you are a CoinDeal user, I invite you to cooperate and earn a new way, not only on currency trading. If you invite your friends to trade on Coindeal, you will receive 20% of their trading fees as a recommendation. More information can be found here: https://coindeal.com/affiliate If you have any questions, please send me a private message. I am happy to invite you to join my friends!
0 x

cryptowarrior wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 8:35 pm
leviicecream wrote:
BTW If you are a CoinDeal user, I invite you to cooperate and earn a new way, not only on currency trading. If you invite your friends to trade on Coindeal, you will receive 20% of their trading fees as a recommendation. More information can be found here: https://coindeal.com/affiliate If you have any questions, please send me a private message. I am happy to invite you to join my friends!
Wow you are in all the forums hahaha Thanks for your contribution.
0 x

cryptowarrior wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 8:32 pm
leviicecream wrote:
Hi @leviicecream! Seems like you are also interested in investing in FuturoCoin. Or did you already invest? I curious about your and your friend story. Look forward to see your new posts about FTO.
Yeah I am but not sure. My friend won money but not a lot. I didn't invest yet.
0 x

leviicecream wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 10:01 am
Wow you are in all the forums hahaha Thanks for your contribution.
Yes, I write posts on different threads. Of course, this is not the only one forum that I read. There are a few which are my favorite. However, this is one of the bests. I read a lot of information about the CoinDeal exchange here when I was a newbie just like you now. Happy trading my friend!
0 x

leviicecream wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 10:23 am

You have to ask your friend about the details. Remember that you have to 'steal' to be unique! If someone achieve something that means that you can repeat this success. And you should definitely follow FuturoCoin on facebook if you are considering investing in it!
0 x

cryptowarrior wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 9:15 pm
leviicecream wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 10:23 am

You have to ask your friend about the details. Remember that you have to 'steal' to be unique! If someone achieve something that means that you can repeat this success. And you should definitely follow FuturoCoin on facebook if you are considering investing in it!
I will ask him !
0 x

When you start your adventure with trading you have to remember that it's good to observe the price changes in the longer perspective. The daily changes will tell you something about the coin but not everything. I strongly recommend you to watch the video interview with Dennis O'Neil, who share his predictions and thoughts about the price of altcoins, like the Futurocoin - the video is available on the Youtube profile here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa_3dv ... E-8JY7Jm4Q
0 x

Return to “Trading Discussion”