Re: Generate profits with an on-demand plumber app

Hey, I see your problem. There are so many scam websites and apps that you cannot even imagine. Those people are greedy and always looking for a way to make a fool out of you. When I was younger, I used to play those games on my cellphone to gain some profit, and you know? That was working. But only for the moment, that is not a long-term money-making tactic. If you really want to make money by selling stuff online or, I don’t know, in person, you can read this article Best selling stuff apps. That helped me understand how all this industry works and believe me, that is mandatory if you are willing to do things like that. Thank me later.
0 x

Re: Generate profits with an on-demand plumber app

myScott wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 10:50 am
Hey, I see your problem. There are so many scam websites and apps that you cannot even imagine. Those people are greedy and always looking for a way to make a fool out of you. When I was younger, I used to play those games on my cellphone to gain some profit, and you know? That was working. But only for the moment, that is not a long-term money-making tactic. If you really want to make money by selling stuff online or, I don’t know, in person, you can read this article Best selling stuff apps. That helped me understand how all this industry works and believe me, that is mandatory if you are willing to do things like that. Thank me later.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
0 x

Return to “Blockchain & Fintech”