Re: [ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

#21
Niffertity wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 3:27 pm
KittyS wrote:
July 7th, 2018, 9:41 pm
Niffertity wrote:
July 6th, 2018, 11:36 am
And what about the other tokens that will not sell?
The rest of the tokens will be burned. At the exchange, will be available only tokens to buy which were sold. They write that before the collecting of soft cap remains to sell 4.5 million tokens. Soon the platform will launch.
When is the official launch of the platform and the start of the casino?
The official launch of the platform is planned in October. By this time the casino should already work. And the addition of games to the platform should already be in August. They should be 10-12 pieces.
0 x

Re: [ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

#22
KittyS wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 12:15 pm

The official launch of the platform is planned in October. By this time the casino should already work. And the addition of games to the platform should already be in August. They should be 10-12 pieces.
If they do not have time for sell the tokens to the end of ICO, then ICO will be extended and the launch of the platform will be transferred?
0 x

Re: [ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

#23
Niffertity wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 9:24 am
KittyS wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 12:15 pm

The official launch of the platform is planned in October. By this time the casino should already work. And the addition of games to the platform should already be in August. They should be 10-12 pieces.
If they do not have time for sell the tokens to the end of ICO, then ICO will be extended and the launch of the platform will be transferred?
I do not think that IСO will be extended because before the soft cap it remains to sell only 55 thousand tokens.
0 x

Re: [ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

#25
Niffertity wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 8:25 am
KittyS wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 10:17 am
I do not think that IСO will be extended because before the soft cap it remains to sell only 55 thousand tokens.
I do not understand why for a week investors bought tokens wery actively? I have not yet seen the platform and no conferences have been shown. Investors were buying tokens whole in groups.
At the moment оnly 3 investors bought 97% of the tokens. And the remaining 3% of purchases fall on 1500 people. Possibly large investors were given personal guarantees and special conditions. That's why they invest a lot of money.
0 x
Post Reply

Return to “ICO Announcements”

cron