Re: Will the crypto currency bubble burst in 2019?

I would say no based on the current trends.

There have a recent up and down in the price of crypto but I believe that this is normal. If you look in economics, a product being introduced to a market has it introductory phase before it is accepted. With how big crypto is, I believe the introductory phase would be at least 2 years or more.

During the intro phase, the price is bound to fluctuate, companies (countries and banks in this case) is bound to be resilient to change as it is "new". But if you look at the world now, a lot of countries are slowly taking a turn and adopting blockchain and taking bans off crypto to allow people to use it.

I would say it wont burst in 2019
0 x

Re: Will the crypto currency bubble burst in 2019?

I have to agree with you. Where is the market going to come back, when it is real only at this moment, and tomorrow it will be different? This is interesting thins whenever there are some falls, everyone talks about the decline of cryptocurrencies or burst of bubble... Was it the same when the stock market in the last weeks when there were such big drops on NASDAQ? Probably not. So I'm looking at the future with positive thoughts. I've invested in the FuturoCoin altcoin and I hope it will bring me profits.
0 x

Return to “News & Events”