Re: Small business debt collection agency Los Angeles

There are a lot of debt collecting companies at the moment, and all of them are pretty sure with their clients. I mean, I also had a debt, and in only three months of not paying it, I started receiving unstoppable calls from a debt collecting agency like yours. I can say they harassed me for those three days and I decided it can't go any longer. I appealed to an organization that deals with the collection agencies. Thankfully They helped me, but I learn something from there. I will never ever take credit.
0 x

Re: Small business debt collection agency Los Angeles

Greenesa wrote:
November 9th, 2020, 7:48 pm
There are a lot of debt collecting companies at the moment, and all of them are pretty rude with their clients. I mean, I also had a debt, and in only three months of not paying it, I started receiving unstoppable calls from a debt collecting agency like yours. I can say they harassed me for those three days and I decided it can't go any longer. I appealed to an organization that deals with the collection agencies. Thankfully They helped me, but I learn something from there. I will never ever take credit.
I understand you, but at the same time I understand that the debt collecting companies are also right and they have to proceed like this in order to get the money back.
0 x

Return to “News & Events”