Re: What about the future ?

Alt coin with solid backing may be truly future of the market. Investors has fears today because BTC and correlated alt coins are very volatile. It's not good option to invest or borrow money on something very unstable. Projects with emission mechanism tied to the supply, for example mentioned Nebula Network would be a good alternative for these problems with rate turbulences.
0 x

The future is very murky in the crypto market. Though the market is slowly taking in the trend of accepting crypto, it still has a long path to go. The next five years will play a huge impact on crypto. Reading the blog, it provided me some insight regarding crypto and what i should expect in the upcoming five years.

I personally would go into mining as in the long run you profit more than in trading but that is my own opinion. A lot of people prefer crypto trading (buying and selling) and this option is viable as they are looking into ways to create better transaction processes to decrease the trading cost.
0 x

The future of alt coins market are projects with solid backing and rock stable rate of exchange. Good example is Nebula Network - it's decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to the supply. Thanks of it it's rock stable and independent from BTC. It may be perspective project...
0 x

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”