The Most Popular Cryptocurrency Wallets

Here is a list of 10 trustworthy cryptocurrency wallets which are trusted by millions of people.

* Bitcoin Core - Bitcoin Core is MIT licensed open source Bitcoin wallet. It runs own full node so 145GG of free disk space is required. OSX/Linux/Windows/Ubuntu.
* Blockchain.info - World’s most popular digital wallet. Mobile apps included.
* Electrum - Thin Bitcoin client. Opensource, MIT, has 100+ contributors.
* Exodus - Exodus is the first desktop multi-asset wallet with ShapeShift built in.
* MyEtherWallet - Opensource webapp to access Ethereum. Old and reliable. ERC20 support. Loved by phishers!
* Coinomi - Opensource, supports many altcoins, fast and has perfect UI.
* Jaxx - Reliable, Jaxx supports many of the leading cryptocurrency platforms. Crossplatform.
* Ledger Hardware - Reliable hardware wallet. Supports BTC/ETH/ETC/DASH/DOGE and many more coins and ERC20 tokens.
* Trezor Hardware - The first & most secure hardware wallet. Supports BTC/ETH/ETC/DASH/ and many more coins and ERC20 tokens.
* CoinBase - Buy Bitcoin for $, NFC payments, requested payments.
* MyCelium - Geeky wallet, easy to set miners fee, rich transaction details.
* Samourai - Secure Bitcoin wallet for Android.

Which ones do you use?
1 x

Re: The Most Popular Cryptocurrency Wallets

alexanderisora wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 3:58 am
Personally, I use Coinomi for daily transactions. I also recommend storing your long-term holding in a hardware wallet.
And which hardware wallet would you suggest? I am working (kind of always) on my Linux machine. Apart of Bitcoin core...are the others not executeable on Linux machines? And what do you think about the non open source wallets? Do you think they are trustable? I am a big fan of open-source per se (like the most Linux users :) ).
0 x

Return to “Wallets”