Looking for a reliable broker

When choosing a broker to cooperate with it is very important to make sure this broker is trustworthy. I spent a couple of days to search the reviews and comments of broker customers and traders. Of course there are always both positive and negative feedback. The discussed issues which can be red flags are withdrawal process, order fulfillments, hidden fees, and technical support. If you want to enjoy trading and have chances to get profit and withdraw your money, you should not become confidential with unknown and unreliable broker. Traders also pay attention to available actives. Fiat currency, commodities, indices, equities are very popular now.
1 x

Re: Looking for a reliable broker

I also want to add that selecting a broker also depends on where you are located, services available in your region, and trading style you are using. I know a lot of brokers who do not permit weekend trading of cryptocurrency CFD contracts. Cryptocurrency trading is very risky and new market providers are emerging each month. There are many brokers opened as scams, launching with clever marketing campaigns designed to prey on unsuspecting investors. Now I am working with cryptobitup broker. It is quite popular in Southern Europe. I cannot say for sure but seems their platform is stable enough to open/close positions without delay.
0 x

mRsmitH wrote:
July 5th, 2018, 9:28 pm
I also want to add that selecting a broker also depends on where you are located, services available in your region, and trading style you are using. I know a lot of brokers who do not permit weekend trading of cryptocurrency CFD contracts. Cryptocurrency trading is very risky and new market providers are emerging each month. There are many brokers opened as scams, launching with clever marketing campaigns designed to prey on unsuspecting investors. Now I am working with cryptobitup broker. It is quite popular in Southern Europe. I cannot say for sure but seems their platform is stable enough to open/close positions without delay.
Hey there! Are you sure about CryptoBitUp? Surfing the Web I found a lot of negative feedback about this broker. It doesn't have an appropriate license as well as it isn't regulated on the territory of the United States and Canada. Have you already tried to withdraw money? Opening and closing positions in time doesn't meen that a broker is reliable. Provide more proofs, please.
1 x

Again, do not forget to be aware that if you give money to an unauthorized firm, you will not be covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or Financial Services Compensation Scheme if things go wrong. Traders who wish to conduct ‎investment activities with an institution or person to beforehand check its official Register as to whether or not such providers are authorized to render financial services.‎ The red flags are if brokerage is without a registration as broker, if broker is not regulated by corresponding authorities, and number of scam warnings and reviews on the net. Traders should be really careful when selecting a broker to work with.
1 x

There are also many web resources including forums and chat rooms where professional traders can check out a particular broker before investing real money. I spent long hours surfing the Web and looking for any feedback about Cryptobitup. I understand that you can hardly find a brokerage with only positive reviews, but it is a great possibility to examine the most important issues: money withdrawals, charges, trading tools, registration. Most scammers operate as money service businesses without appropriate licenses. Cryptobitup is regulated by the FMRRC and the National Bank of Georgia which guarantee safety of traders' investments!
0 x

Hey mRsmitH!
Have you ever come across any problems with the Cryptobitup platform? Can you share your personal experience? Have you already tried to withdraw money? As far as I know, the minimal deposit on cryptobitup is USD 500. The amount is large, actually. And, I don't want to loose it. I would like to hold my coins safe and secure. Is there any commission for money withdrawals? Again, how does the system functionality operate? All engaged traders are not interested in any system lags. Sorry for so many questions. But, I am looking for another broker, and I would like to make my shift secure and more profitable).
0 x

Return to “Scam Alerts”