FuturoCoin what is it??

Hi, I/m Jose and I'm new to the cryptocurrency world. Today, while reading some comments, I found FuturoCoin, and I understood it is a cryptocurrency, but I had never heard of it before. Can you guys tell me something more?
0 x

Re: FuturoCoin what is it??

Hello, this is a hard question. Let's say Futurocoin is quite new to the market. It was launched in January 2018 and it has grown more and more since then. Futurocoin (or FTO) is a project which was created by the well-known company FutureNet. It uses its own blockchain and an innovative p2p technology. The difference with the one Bitcoin uses is that, instead of just relying on nodes, the system has some masternodes which could be considered a second layer.
0 x

FuturoCoin has multiple perks: for example it is impossible to double-spend the same coin, because of the single transaction history. Furthermore transparency is ensured, together with low flat fees!!!
0 x

All the members of this thread are one person. This person has tried to fool us.
Therefore FuturoCoin (FTO coin/token), FutureNet and CoinBe are possibly a scam! Be careful and do not trust these projects.
0 x

Return to “Scam Alerts”