Re: Other currencies

Och sorry, I`ve noticed that I wrote something you had already known :D FTO as I know is available on Yobit, CoinDeal, coinbe, SouthExanchge and on EXRATES. I guess CoinDeal is the most trustworthy fro this list. I`ve never been interested intrading monero so this is all I could say to you :)
0 x

marianasist wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 1:01 pm
the site periodically asks his customers to vote for new currencies to be introduced in their market and this is what happened with monero
Wow, very democratic idea :) Is it the only exchange that offers something like that? Because I hear about it for the first time
0 x

harview wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 8:17 am
marianasist wrote:
the site periodically asks his customers to vote for new currencies to be introduced in their market and this is what happened with monero
Wow, very democratic idea :) Is it the only exchange that offers something like that? Because I hear about it for the first time
It's the only one that offers voting for new currencies I personally heard about. This is one of the reasons I started using exactly this one!
0 x

AngelaLx wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 9:31 am
harview wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 8:17 am
marianasist wrote:
It's the only one that offers voting for new currencies I personally heard about. This is one of the reasons I started using exactly this one!
Have you already voted this month? Current voting ends on thursday this week. Right now NEO and Stellar are close to win but we'll see...
0 x

Return to “Off-topic”