Re: Different types of scam and fraud

Iamabright wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 7:43 pm
Right and AmaZix will definitely benefit from this since a big part of their work is to ensure their client's communities are safe by being alert against any scamming activity. And Brandshield's advanced technology will definitely make this easier for them.
That was a sure big news we got recently. Although many were expecting it was all about the TGE. people are still clueless as to when it will happen. Although management has advised that publication of the token sale date is expected Q3. Nevertheless, it seems this project's gonna sell like hot pancakes because many people are waiting for it. We can't blame them because I think this one's one of the most relevant ICOs today as it addresses a big issue in the crypto world, scams. People are tired of being fearful of them becoming the next victim.
0 x

RichRob wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 7:48 pm
That was a sure big news we got recently. Although many were expecting it was all about the TGE. people are still clueless as to when it will happen. Although management has advised that publication of the token sale date is expected Q3. Nevertheless, it seems this project's gonna sell like hot pancakes because many people are waiting for it. We can't blame them because I think this one's one of the most relevant ICOs today as it addresses a big issue in the crypto world, scams. People are tired of being fearful of them becoming the next victim.
Been reading the TG thread, people are anxious about the ico. seems to be taking too long though. But it's good they explained that the slow down was caused by some regulations in Gibraltar and that all's been settled and moving forward in full speed. I hope it won't take any much longer anymore though. I guess where it's coming from is that people are so eager to fight these scams already haha
0 x

Iamabright wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 6:57 pm
Been reading the TG thread, people are anxious about the ico. seems to be taking too long though. But it's good they explained that the slow down was caused by some regulations in Gibraltar and that all's been settled and moving forward in full speed. I hope it won't take any much longer anymore though. I guess where it's coming from is that people are so eager to fight these scams already haha
Definitely. Not to mention that scammers' tricks are continuously evolving and so these have to be addressed fast. MyShield project seems to be advanced enough to detect these tricks. I think Brandshield team here is doing a great job!
0 x

Iamabright wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 6:57 pm
Or some are just eager investors of the project. Yeah, there had been a stall in the timeline, but I hope it will be launched soon as well. I think waiting time has been quite long admittedly.
0 x

RichRob wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 7:59 pm
Or some are just eager investors of the project. Yeah, there had been a stall in the timeline, but I hope it will be launched soon as well. I think waiting time has been quite long admittedly.
But it seems even as the process had slowed down, the team had been busy, what with all the partnerships that they had huh. I could sense the team's hard work in the developments. They must be working round the clock to close deals while processing compliance for the antiscam platform.
0 x

AppleJ0000 wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 8:02 pm
But it seems even as the process had slowed down, the team had been busy, what with all the partnerships that they had huh. I could sense the team's hard work in the developments. They must be working round the clock to close deals while processing compliance for the antiscam platform.
hope so. but they won't want to get the community getting too anxious as well. this is a very relevant project and it wont be good if they'd lost the momentum of community interest.
0 x

Iamabright wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 9:46 pm
hope so. but they won't want to get the community getting too anxious as well. this is a very relevant project and it wont be good if they'd lost the momentum of community interest.
I'm sure the team's working on it and they're pretty aware of their roadmap. Let's just trust their process. As with their recent AmaZix announcement, we might just be surprised with another "big" news. The team keeps on surprising us anyway :)
0 x

AppleJ0000 wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 9:50 pm
I'm sure the team's working on it and they're pretty aware of their roadmap. Let's just trust their process. As with their recent AmaZix announcement, we might just be surprised with another "big" news. The team keeps on surprising us anyway :)
Yeah. I wish the team success in this launch. Hope we could get updates much sooner though. Anyway we're in Q3 now so I guess it won't take that much longer anymore. Let's see!
0 x

AppleJ0000 wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 8:02 pm

Yeah. Meaningful partnerships indeed. I guess that compensates the waiting time. The new alliances will solidify MyShield's standing in the crypto market. A good move by Brandshield just the same. Thanks for your insight, encouraging! :)
0 x

Return to “Security & Anonymity”