Changes On the CoinDeal's Trading Dashboard

Hi, I will post some news from the CoinDeal platform, cause I'm an active user there and I want you to become them too! Why? Cause if you invite your friends to trade on Coindeal, you will receive 20% of their trading fees as a reward for recommendation! But goin' back to the promised news: 
As usual, we have some news for you. You, our users, know that we continuously take care of the improvement of the platform. Today we can present…

… A NEW TRADING DASHBOARD!

We have decided to introduce some changes to the dashboard view.

As our research has shown, the new layout will improve the whole user experience, which will result in more efficient trading. The changes are definitely noticeable as we are doing our best to make our cryptocurrency exchange platform as intuitive and transparent as possible.

You can see, that we added some tools to technical analysis to the new looking dashboard and also the information about the spread. We have also changed the place of “Orders” so you can easily track the rate and buy/sell orders at the same time. If you don’t like the new version of the trading dashboard, you can always switch it to the older one!

Start testing it on different markets and use all available tools!
What do you think about the new dashboard?
0 x

Re: Changes On the CoinDeal's Trading Dashboard

Hi @cryptowarrior, thanks for sharing this. I'm also the CoinDeal user and I evaluate this change in a positive way. The dashboard is still clear and intuitive. If you are a CoinDeal user, I invite you to cooperate and earn a new way, not only on currency trading. If you invite your friends to trade on Coindeal, you will receive 20% of their trading fees as a recommendation. More information can be found here: https: // coindeal.com/affiliate I am happy to invite you to join my friends!

Did you hear about the new 'pro' tools available on a platform? https://coindeal.com/news/advanced-trading-on-coindeal
0 x

amadeussitoi wrote:
September 8th, 2018, 7:24 pm
Hi @cryptowarrior, thanks for sharing this. I'm also the CoinDeal user and I evaluate this change in a positive way. The dashboard is still clear and intuitive. If you are a CoinDeal user, I invite you to cooperate and earn a new way, not only on currency trading. If you invite your friends to trade on Coindeal, you will receive 20% of their trading fees as a recommendation. More information can be found here: https: // coindeal.com/affiliate I am happy to invite you to join my friends!

Did you hear about the new 'pro' tools available on a platform? https://coindeal.com/news/advanced-trading-on-coindeal
I thought that I get used to the old edition of the layout, but after a few day I fell in love in the new one. In my honest opinion the new one is even more clear and intuitive that the old one! I was a little bit afraid of these changes, when I read about them but that was unnecessary. If you are a newbie in crypto - I strongly recommend you to use this platform cause dashboards are easy to read and the support is available 24/7!
0 x

cryptowarrior wrote:
September 8th, 2018, 6:04 pm
Hi, I will post some news from the CoinDeal platform, cause I'm an active user there and I want you to become them too! Why? Cause if you invite your friends to trade on Coindeal, you will receive 20% of their trading fees as a reward for recommendation! But goin' back to the promised news: 
As usual, we have some news for you. You, our users, know that we continuously take care of the improvement of the platform. Today we can present…

… A NEW TRADING DASHBOARD!

We have decided to introduce some changes to the dashboard view.

As our research has shown, the new layout will improve the whole user experience, which will result in more efficient trading. The changes are definitely noticeable as we are doing our best to make our cryptocurrency exchange platform as intuitive and transparent as possible.

You can see, that we added some tools to technical analysis to the new looking dashboard and also the information about the spread. We have also changed the place of “Orders” so you can easily track the rate and buy/sell orders at the same time. If you don’t like the new version of the trading dashboard, you can always switch it to the older one!

Start testing it on different markets and use all available tools!
What do you think about the new dashboard?
CoinDeal seems a good platform that have a good security. I can exchange BTC to FuturoCoin without any kind of preblems!
0 x

It's nice to hear Levi! I will post more news here so stay tuned. If you are a CoinDeal user, I invite you to cooperate and earn a new way, not only on currency trading. If you invite your friends to trade on Coindeal, you will receive 20% of their trading fees as a recommendation. More information can be found here: https://coindeal.com/affiliate If you have any questions, please send me a private message. I am happy to invite you to join my friends!
0 x

leviicecream wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 9:33 am
CoinDeal seems a good platform that have a good security. I can exchange BTC to FuturoCoin without any kind of preblems!
I have already recommended this platform to many of my friends. I do not know a better platform when you start your crypto adventure. They participate in a prestigious voting "Blockchain Life Awards 2018" - they are nominated in the category "The best centralized exchange". You can vote for them just by clicking on the vote on the website: https://bit.ly/2zdH9ZW :)
0 x

@AngelaLx did you heard the last news about this voting? The vote is over after a cyber attack on the Most Promising ICO nomination. To preserve the objectivity of voting, the jury canceled the nomination "The most promising ICO". Rewarding in other nominations will take place on November 8 at Blockchain Life as a result of users voting until 10/31/18 01:00 (Moscow Time) time. So, no one is able to vote now and we will see how the results will looks like. Hope that CoinDeal will win!
0 x

Return to “News & Events”