Re: Bitcoin (BTC) Alerts, News and Price

In my humble opinion, btc is no longer an investment for regular players like us. Big business, big corporations, whales, even governments like Canada and China got interested in it ... That's why I think that only altcoins can give something to earn. I would choose FTO for investing because it is relatively new and already has many supporters, and the prices are good.
1 x

leviicecream wrote: How much in 2019 do you think FTO will increase? I think it will be like 20 Dollars. What do you think?
This prediction can be treated as a very brave one, but I think exactly the same. It is still growing project, but it is already listed on 8 exchanges! More information about it you can find here: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/fto-lis ... -platform/ So, the price will definitely increase, but the pace o growth will be rather stable than sky-rocketing - but this is just my humble opinion.
0 x

cryptowarrior wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 7:59 pm
leviicecream wrote: How much in 2019 do you think FTO will increase? I think it will be like 20 Dollars. What do you think?
This prediction can be treated as a very brave one, but I think exactly the same. It is still growing project, but it is already listed on 8 exchanges! More information about it you can find here: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/fto-lis ... -platform/ So, the price will definitely increase, but the pace o growth will be rather stable than sky-rocketing - but this is just my humble opinion.
Hope will increase :)
0 x

cryptowarrior wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 9:20 pm
In my humble opinion, btc is no longer an investment for regular players like us. Big business, big corporations, whales, even governments like Canada and China got interested in it ... That's why I think that only altcoins can give something to earn. I would choose FTO for investing because it is relatively new and already has many supporters, and the prices are good.
agree with you! we need more active currencies
0 x

Return to “News & Events”