Re: Is Drinking Alcohol That Bad for Health?

LitviAna wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 11:11 pm
Seaweed wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 11:29 am
LitviAna wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 1:41 am
Actually, it is said that moderate alcohol consumption may help your health: it reduces the risk of ischemic stroke and diabetes, and also reduces the risk of developing heart disease
Alcohol is full of sugars - it cannot prevent diabetes it can only cause it - looks like alco fans made it up to justify their habits.
I'm not an alco fan. I just shared the information that I know:) Having read that article about alcohol and diabete, I was surprised like you
I didn't call you an alco fan, I called them this way :D
0 x

Seaweed wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 6:14 pm
LitviAna wrote:
Seaweed wrote:

Alcohol is full of sugars - it cannot prevent diabetes it can only cause it - looks like alco fans made it up to justify their habits.
I'm not an alco fan. I just shared the information that I know:) Having read that article about alcohol and diabete, I was surprised like you
ahah sorry, I misunderstood you
but you're right, alco fans better not to know about this article :D
0 x

Seaweed wrote:
LitviAna wrote:
Actually, it is said that moderate alcohol consumption may help your health: it reduces the risk of ischemic stroke and diabetes, and also reduces the risk of developing heart disease
It depends on the type of alcohol. Most hard alcohol such as vodka, gin, rum, brandy, tequila and whiskey contain little carbohydrate or sugar so have minimal effect on your blood sugar levels. But the problem is that people mix them with juice or cola which contain a lot of sugar.
0 x

LitviAna wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 10:26 pm
Seaweed wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 6:14 pm
LitviAna wrote:

ahah sorry, I misunderstood you
but you're right, alco fans better not to know about this article :D
Ahaha otherwise they are going to keep justifying all their faults with it
0 x

J154 wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 8:58 am
Seaweed wrote:
LitviAna wrote:
It depends on the type of alcohol. Most hard alcohol such as vodka, gin, rum, brandy, tequila and whiskey contain little carbohydrate or sugar so have minimal effect on your blood sugar levels. But the problem is that people mix them with juice or cola which contain a lot of sugar.
It does not matter as there is the slightest health benefit anyway
0 x

Return to “Off-topic”