Get AAA buds for half price from the Farmers all top buds

Get top class buds of weed. i got my order and it was perfect there stealth is top class and there speed at delivery is also fast 4 days to uk. I got 60grams from them for 2 ounces and i got some samples from them of there other strains and all are dank stinky super buds all AAA, I got my order without any problems and here is there link for anyone looking to order from a top team of professionals as i did. https://teamweedforbuds.yolasite.com/
Last edited by KillerMan on March 22nd, 2019, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Re: Get AAA buds for half price from the Farmers all top buds

Thanks for this hook-up people. I have got my order from them in 5 days and it came in super stealth 3 different layers of stealth and you cannot feel the buds inside as its airtight and x-ray proof and smell proof, They told me that there is 3 different places for packaging one for the first and second layer then over to the next place to wrap it up in another layer of stealth so even a sniffer dog cannot smell anything inside its done that well. I put another order in today from them and i have no worries about not arriving as my first order came without any problems. They are professionals that is for sure you can tell by the way the stealth is done its proper and very safe, I was not even home when my order came as i was at work but it was on the floor inside the house when i got home and i was super happy because everything worked out perfect, Plus they even helped me get some bitcoins as i had no idea how to get them but they helped me out big time they are very friendly staff. Will be looking forward to my next order. Thanks again for this hook-up you have no idea how much this has helped me out. You can contact them direct at teamweedforbuds@protonmail.com
0 x

My order arrived this morning from this team of farmers. The stealth was fantastic and 110pecent safe and secure i bought one ounce for 110 pound and got some extra weight on my ounce and 3 samples of there other strains and it came in record time, The buds are cheap and they are top shelf buds coffee shop weed you wont find better anywhere else. I have another order today for more of there super potent buds thanks for post :)
0 x

I got another order today from these vendors and it arrived safe and sound again, The weed is top shelf medical grade weed that you would get in any Amsterdam coffee shop, The ounces i got today where there blue berry haze and there k-king-kush and both ounces where over weight by 1 gram each and i also got a small sample of another stain called bubblegum and it is tasty as fuck. The know what they are doing for sure delivered to the UK in 3 days. Top marks again from me on these vendors if you have not tried them then check them out you won't regret it.
0 x

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”