[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to buy Bitcoin online? - CryptoHeresy ⚡️
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to buy Bitcoin online?

Hey! I have tried several options to buy crypto but so far using Blackcatcard is the most convenient for me. That'a a mastercard euro card with a crypto wallet linked to it. I make crypto-fiat and fiat-crypto exchanges at exchange rates indicated in the app. The changes online but always ok for me. As for its card conditions, there is no cash fee up to 200 euro per month at any ATM working with mastercard, then fee is 1% for EU residents, for non-residents is it always fixed 2% on any amount. And something like 3,5%fee on transfers to other banks. Check out their site, maybe you get interested. Check out their site, maybe you get interested
0 x
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”