Re: How Can I Buy Bitcoin with PayPal?

Quot wrote:
February 13th, 2018, 5:58 am
Hey there.
I want to ask is it possible to buy BTC using PayPal? Is there a chance of getting banned for the purchase?
Thanks!
Many people want to buy bitcoin with PayPal because it is a common way of paying online.

But PayPal payments are reversible, while Bitcoin transactions are not. This makes it risky for merchants and exchanges that would allow users to convert PayPal to bitcoin, or buy bitcoins with a credit card.

Buying bitcoins with PayPal is still possible although it comes with high taxes. There are only two decent ways to buy bitcoin with PayPal: VirWoX or LocalBitcoins.

Since there is a high risk of fraud when buying bitcoins with PayPal in LocalBitcoins, we will show you, step by step, how to buy bitcoins with PayPal in VirWoX.

VirWoX
Technically, VirWoX is not a Bitcoin exchanger. In the market they offer 'Second Life Lindens,' a currency used in the Second Life virtual world.
Although you can not buy bitcoins with PayPal directly from VirWoX, it is possible to buy Second Life Lindens (SLL) and then sell them in bitcoins. Although it is complicated, this process works reliably. The biggest disadvantage is that all associated fees total approximately 10%.
This alternative method or hack has made VirWoX the simplest and most popular way to buy bitcoins with PayPal.

PROS
The easiest and perhaps the only reliable way to buy bitcoins with PayPal or Skrill
CONTRAS
Convenient at a price; around 10% in fees to buy bitcoins with PayPal

LocalBitcoins
LocalBitcoins is a deposit service that also helps connect buyers and sellers of bitcoin. The most common payment method for the purchase is the cash deposit. However, users can publish exchanges with any payment method they prefer.
Buying bitcoins through a personal meeting, secured and facilitated by LocalBitcoins, can be one of the fastest and most private ways to buy bitcoins in any country.

PROS
It can be private, quick and easy
Personal exchanges do not require personal information
Bitcoin purchases can be made quickly through a cash deposit
CONTRAS
Beware of scams; Always follow the rules!
It is more difficult to buy large amounts of bitcoins compared to large exchangers
Prices slightly to significantly higher than common exchangers; premium for more privacy
2 x

Re: How Can I Buy Bitcoin with PayPal?

Buying crypto with PayPay is very risky, I don't recommend it to anyone.

AFAIK, it's against their terms of service to deal with Bitcoin. PayPal can freeze your account.
Besides, there is always a chance that the person who you deal with will reverse his transaction.

Be triple careful!
0 x
"The most valuable commodity I know of is information."

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”