[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BFGMiner 5.5 - CryptoHeresy ⚡️
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

BFGMiner 5.5

Announcing BFGMiner 5.5, a modular cryptocurrency miner written in C. BFGMiner has dynamic clocking, monitoring and remote interface capabilities.

"St. B arbara in F aithfully G lorified M ining I nitiative N aturally Exceeding R ivals", or simply b asically reaking g ud miner.

If you find a bug or have a suggestion, please check if it has already been reported, and if not, please report it.
Help can also be obtained (or provided) by joining the support mailing list or IRC:
Do NOT send me a private message directly as I will ignore your message. I only provide public support so others can benefit from the answer too. (An exception is when you want to pay me for direct support. In that case, please let us know in your message.)
PLEASE READ THE README FILES INCLUDED IN THE ARCHIVE BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.
Also note that this thread is intended to discuss BFGMiner, its features and bugs - if you feel the need to troll or talk off topic, create another forum thread (and write me about it if you want my attention).

If you would like to help develop BFGMiner, the best way to contact us is through IRC.
We also have a developer mailing list, which is mainly used to pre-announce future third party releases.

If you would like to be notified of new versions, please join the announcement mailing list.

Latest release: 5.5.0 (announcement and changes)

Arch: pacman -S bfgminer
Debian: aptitude install bfgminer
Gentoo: emerge bfgminer (consider adopting ~ arch and / оr or adding a bitcoin overlay to get the latest version)

OpenWrt: opkg repository (sig + PGP key)
Ubuntu: apt-get install bfgminer (install BFGMiner PPA for latest version)
Win32: zip (sig + PGP key)
Win64: zip (sig + PGP key)
Source code: git | txz | zip
Stable release: 4.10.6
OpenWrt: opkg repository (sig + PGP key)
Win32: zip (sig + PGP key)
Win64: zip (sig + PGP key)
Source code: git | tbz2 | zip
DOWNLOAD
0 x

Return to “Mining”