[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Launch Your Own Taxi App With in 48 Hours - CryptoHeresy ⚡️
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Launch Your Own Taxi App With in 48 Hours

Develop your taxi booking app with Turnkey Town. Our white-labeled Uber Clone script will allow you to come with the best app having advanced features a multitude of options for choosing your languages, logo, and currency. A gift for startup enthusiasts, our app will ensure that you lead the taxi industry.
0 x
Get your own Uber clone and build your taxi-booking empire in no time! Turnkey Town is an Uber clone app development company that can assist you in this process. Get in touch with their expert developers to get customized solutions.

Re: Launch Your Own Taxi App With in 48 Hours

I don't think that even works properly, connections between customer, driver, and HQ with all database and locations will not function properly because of errors and missed places. Something like that costs a lot of money, don't get scammed people with cheap clones that in reality are crap and bugged. Better to invest if you have money in good leading developing team that will present you after an app or website that will make you happy, and because of positive feedback. For example this brainvire.com company worked with Tesla, and their website is their work plus additionally projects. I would do the same.
1 x

Re: Launch Your Own Taxi App With in 48 Hours

myScott wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 1:00 pm
I don't think that even works properly, connections between customer, driver, and HQ with all database and locations will not function properly because of errors and missed places. Something like that costs a lot of money, don't get scammed people with cheap clones that in reality are crap and bugged. Better to invest if you have money in good leading developing team that will present you after an app or website that will make you happy, and because of positive feedback. For example this brainvire.com company worked with Tesla, and their website is their work plus additionally projects. I would do the same.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks, because exactly these developing companies could achieve my goals by building website with my ideas and plans.
0 x
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Web Development”