Re: [ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

Niffertity wrote:
July 28th, 2018, 6:39 pm
What other news was published by the organizers? When will the platform be shown? It was promised to show it a month ago, but so far I do not see where I will see the platform.
The platform is most likely to be shown only in September as wrote in road map. The organizers did not promise to show the platform a month ago. Probably you misunderstood and mistaken.
0 x

KittyS wrote:
July 28th, 2018, 6:57 pm
Niffertity wrote:
What other news was published by the organizers? When will the platform be shown? It was promised to show it a month ago, but so far I do not see where I will see the platform.
The platform is most likely to be shown only in September as wrote in road map. The organizers did not promise to show the platform a month ago. Probably you misunderstood and mistaken.
At what stage of development is it now? What do the organizers write?
0 x

Niffertity wrote:
August 1st, 2018, 6:24 am
KittyS wrote:
July 28th, 2018, 6:57 pm
Niffertity wrote:
At what stage of development is it now? What do the organizers write?
Now they are working on the design and functionality the platform. Details do not write about the stages of development. The organizers said that everything will be shown in accordance with the road map, it is mean in September we will see the platform. Now the draft is being prepared for listing.
0 x

Return to “ICO Announcements”