Hello!

Hi, I'm Zorban. I would like to finally find a place where I can share my experiences with more experienced crypto enthusiasts. I'm a white collar worker, interested in new technologies, crypto but also history and politics. Look forward to cooperate with all of you! :)
0 x

Re: Hello!

Hi Zorban , welcome ;) I'm Angela and I'm also willing to share experiences and informations with people who know more about cryptocurrency more than me ;P How long are you interested about this stuff?
0 x

Nice to meet you all. I've recently become interested in cryptocurrencies and I started to trade a little bit. I`m very ambitious and looking forward to ee big amount of money on my bank account :D
0 x

cryptowarrior wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 2:54 pm
Hi, I'm Zorban. I would like to finally find a place where I can share my experiences with more experienced crypto enthusiasts. I'm a white collar worker, interested in new technologies, crypto but also history and politics. Look forward to cooperate with all of you! :)
Hello Zorban :) What is interesting for you the most about politics and history? And about new technologies? Are you more excited or more scared about robots like Sophia The Robot? Have you ever been a fan of Blade Runner?
Have a good day :)
0 x

Welcome dude! Nice to have a chat with you here. Don't hesitate to share your skills and experience. Are you interested SciDex volunteer program? There is a great chance to grow. You can easily work with the team by join and doing little bit of task.

Thank you!
0 x

Hi Angela and Amadeus. Thank you for the warm welcome. When it comes to history, I am fascinated by antiquity, with their military strategy and the beginning of political systems, as well as philosophy and art. When it comes to new technologies, I'm recently interested in the issue of ethical hacking. And yes, Sophia scares me very much! Maybe I do not really like a bald woman, maybe because Sophia means "wisdom" ... Nice to meet you! Tell us more about your interests!
0 x

Return to “Introductions”