Re: Hello!

cryptowarrior wrote:
August 24th, 2018, 4:34 pm
LOL, don't be so strict for yourself Angela! A jogging and games are pretty relaxing too. It's nice to see such interesting people on this forum! Wish you all the best!
Ahh, ok ;) Thank you @cryptowarrior, I will learn from you how to be brave and self confident as an ancient warrior! How about your investments? Are you brave also on the trading field? I read at some other thread that you invested in Futurocoin - I guess that you are happy about the last price changes!
0 x

It seems that the FTO is gaining more and more popularity. I've invested in it myself some time ago, and now my friends ask me if I know this coin! I learned a lot about him on forums and on facebook.
0 x

AngelaLx wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 9:24 pm
It seems that the FTO is gaining more and more popularity. I've invested in it myself some time ago, and now my friends ask me if I know this coin! I learned a lot about him on forums and on facebook.
"FTO is gaining more and more popularity" - it's true! I'm begginers but I have already heard about this currency! I even read their White Paper. I liked this passage: "FuturoCoin is the first cryptocurrency where all transactions are instant. Through this system the consensus is achieved by means of masternodes, which lock the inputs and validate transaction correctness". Maybe if it is the first such a instant currency, then it will grow in the market also so fast. :)

For beginners, who interested in FTO, I recommend their profile at Reddit. I use and praise mysel: https://www.reddit.com/user/FuturoCoinFTO
0 x

Return to “Introductions”