Re: Who controls Bitcoin?

electrojazz2002 wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 4:50 pm
Bitcoin is decentralized so no one has total power over the currency, however I believe that China has the biggest amount of HOLDers an has a good amount of market dominance over the rest of the world.
Does it matters if that's China? I guess not but it may be true that they've got most of hodlers. In my opinion market need changes. I thing that future may be stable coins with rock stable rate independent from BTC. Let's read about nebula network - it's one of these future projects.
0 x

Maybe I can repeat myself, but in my humble opinion, BTC is no longer an investment for regular players like us guys. Big business, big corporations, whales, even governments like Canada and China got interested in it - which caused a lot of rumors about price manipulation. That's why I think that only altcoins can give something to earn. I would choose FTO for investing because it is relatively new and already has many supporters, and the price is good.
0 x

Really the miners make the network work so they have control of the network in some way but it is also decentralized so it does not have something like a boss or an owner. But if there are countries that have most of the BTCs already deciphered (for example China), they have a lot of power over the network
0 x

Return to “Beginners & Help”