Introduction

I warmly welcome all forum members. I'm new here, but I've been interested in cryptocurrency for a long time. In addition to the most popular ones like BTC, ETH, etc., I became interested in Futurocoin when it appeared on the CoinDeal. I hope that I will be able to exchange my experiences with cryptocurrencies with other people here and maybe I will learn many interesting things :)
0 x

Re: Introduction

Hi Lykan. It's great to see people with same interest on the forum! I'm also interested in Futurocoin project. The last price changes were impressive! What do you think about them?

You you are a CoinDeal user, could you do me a favor and vote for ETHEREUM CLASSIC in a vote action on CoinDeal exchange? Voting takes place here: https://coindeal.com/vote This platform organizes voting in which users themselves choose the currencies to be introduced to the platform. I would like to invest in ETC but it does not have enough votes... Maybe thanks to your votes it will be introduced! I'm counting on your help!If you will have any questions please let me know! Thank you in advance!
0 x

Return to “Introductions”