Projects and bleeding market

I believe now when the market is falling and falling, blockchain projects need serious support. For example, looking for partners in the public sector, as SilentNotary does. What do you think about the future of projects? Will they cope on their own, or do they really need the help of more experienced structures?
0 x

Re: Projects and bleeding market

Tellenop wrote:
December 12th, 2018, 4:11 pm
Nobody will interfere with state cooperation and the blockchain, I think so.Blockchain is already taking its first steps in many countries. You mentioned SN, and what do they have there for partnership?
This is just my guess. There is no official announcement. I just saw that they were participating in an exhibition dedicated to state solutions to problems, and that’s what I thought about.
0 x

Maris wrote:
December 12th, 2018, 4:03 pm
The fool is the one who believes that blockchain projects are going to die. Today, it is actually the most innovative technology, so there’s no blockchain looking for partners, but vice versa.
I agree! Already tired of listening to whining about the fact that Bitcoin is bent and everything like that. It, as before, continues to develop, only you see only recession and the bleeding market.
0 x

Qimaho wrote:
December 12th, 2018, 4:45 pm
I agree! Already tired of listening to whining about the fact that Bitcoin is bent and everything like that. It, as before, continues to develop, only you see only recession and the bleeding market.

Yes, but in my honest opinion you have to differentiate blockchain and bitcoin. Lot of people say that crypto currencies gonna die, but they just look at the BTC's current results. The blockchain and crypto currency is not only about BTC. There are many different coins and blockchain is not only use crypto currencies industry.
0 x

Even if BTC is in retreat, the change it has made in the market, in economics, finance and banking is simply impossible to evaluate. Thanks to it, blockchain technology has become a topic that has been developed by the largest technological companies. Cryptocurrencies began to be the subject of even legislation (not to mention mass consciousness, mass media and art). Thanks to the success of bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies are developing today. However, I do not recommend investing too much in BTC. This is no longer a game for ordinary players. It's better to invest in altcoins - in my opinion. Now CoinDeal.com introduces a lot of interesting new currencies on the stock exchanges (eg DFS https://coindeal.com/news/vote-results-11 )
0 x

It is interesting that even among the experienced traders there is no single opinion as to the investment in BTC and altcoins. Some in the new year will buy more BTC, others will turn towards other coins (like ETH or less known projects like FuturoCoin). I choose the other way and I hope it will bring me a profit.
0 x

Return to “News & Events”