Cointiply - One of the Highest Paying Bitcoin Faucet in the world

<<<Cointiply>>>Unique Faucet
Starter Membership: Free
Premium Membership: 17,000 Coins (1 month), 170,000 Coins (1 year);
1 coin = Approximately 1.6 Satoshi (changes with BTC value);
Referral: 25% for all faucet claims and 10% for all Offer Walls tasks and activity
Earning Options:
1. Faucet Claim every hour (max potential of 100,000 coins on a spin);
Bonus for every prime number you roll;
Loyalty bonus pays 1% per day of consecutive logins (max 100%);
2. Complete Offers Walls
3. PTC and Videos
4. Play Games
My Payment Proof:
Minimum withdraw: 35 000 Coins
The payouts take about 24-48 hours to be processed.

Withdraw Options:
1. Directly (Bitcoin wallet or Dogecoin Wallet)
2. FaucetHub

Register here:
Super Cointiply

Do not use any VPN service to register on Cointiply or risk getting banned!
Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.
0 x

Re: Cointiply - One of the Highest Paying Bitcoin Faucet in the world

Cointiply Big Update: The reward point / collectible update has been released!
Cointivity is Cointiply's new account leveling and reward point system. It includes CointiPoints, collectibles, experience point-based leveling, Pods, and most of all, many ways to boost your earnings on Cointiply.
CointiPoints are Cointiply's reward point system. For every 10 Coins you earn on the site, you'll receive 1 CointiPoint. For every 10,000 Coins you wager in our CointiPlay multiplier game, you'll also earn 1 CointiPoint.
==>Offerwalls, Faucet, Videos, PTC Ads, Video Games: 10 Coins earns you 1 CointiPoint.
==>CointiPlay Wagers: 10,000 Coins wagered earns you 1 CointiPoint.
CointiPoints can be used to purchase Pods, which contain Cointivity Collectibles. Each one offers a boost to your earnings on Cointiply, and can be equipped or consumed in slots.
Pods can be purchased with either CointiPoints or Coins.
==>Common Pod: 100 CointiPoints or 1,000 Coins.(Each item has an 89.9% chance to be Common, 10% chance to be Uncommon, and 0.1% chance to be Rare);
==>Uncommon Pod: 500 CointiPoints or 5,000 Coins (Each item has an 70% chance to be Common, 28% chance to be Uncommon, and 2% chance to be Rare);
==>Rare Pod: 1,000 CointiPoints or 10,000 Coins (Each item has an 50% chance to be Common, 45% chance to be Uncommon, and 5% chance to be Rare).
Pods can be purchased with either CointiPoints or Coins. You can see the chances for each Pod in your Cointivity Inventory.
<<<Cointivity Items>>>
Cointivity items give you boosts to earn more Coins on Cointiply.
They're found in Pods, and come in two different models:
==>Equippable (Equippable items are permanent);
==>Consumable (Consumable items offer temporary boosts).
Thank you. Have a nice day.
0 x
Post Reply

Return to “Faucets”