Results of FTO contest!

Hi, I will post some news from the CoinDeal platform (https://coindeal.com/news), cause I'm an active user there and I want you to become them too! Why? Cause if you invite your friends to trade on Coindeal, you will receive 20% of their trading fees as a reward for recommendation! If you would like to know more please reach me via private message. But goin' back to the promised news:
Next contest on CoinDeal has finished. Together with the sponsor of the prize - FuturoCoin, we picked…
...the winners!

The FuturoCoin contest lasted from 30th November 2018 till 14th December 2018. The main condition of winning was to trade as much on FTO/BTC market as possible.
The prize pool was 400 FTO!

For the 1st place, the winner gets 200 FTO, for the 2nd place - 125 FTO and for the 3rd place - 75 FTO. A lot of traders were fighting to get the prizes, but there can be only three winners.

And the winners are:

1st place - an***@***.com
2nd place - ta***@***.tw
3rd place - wo***@***.com
We will contact the winners via email to inform about the results. You can be sure it wasn’t the only one contest on CoinDeal - a cryptocurrency exchange platform. Stay up to date and follow us on our social media pages!
0 x

Return to “News & Events”