Crypto in social media

Hi everyone! I'm interested in crypto I'm interested in crypto for a short time. BUT I'm interested in social media for a long time. And I wonder - are you use social media to look for news and information from the crypto world? Or do you use only websites or forums? For me, social media is one of the places where I most often look for information and news. In the topic of crypto, it's also worth checking in there. It seems to me that stock exchanges or coins inform on theirs account in social media about all the most important information, contests and changes very quickly and in a convenient form. In my opinion, it is worth following and observing the channels of your stock exchanges and cryptocurrencies, so that you can know everything quickly and on a regular basis. For example - I like the CoinDeal stock market, which I use. CoinDeal is probably everywhere. YouTube, Google+, Facebook, Reddit, Medium, recently I also found their accounts also on a telegram, see here: https://t.me/coindeal_com. It's a good way to search new members, but not only, I guess.
0 x

Re: Crypto in social media

Hi, @francesco ! I agree, I think it's the best way to get some information on website and official profile on social media which are final and certain. Social media quickly convey information it's a big advantage. This is also good for promotion of an exchange or coin. I see CoinDeal is on many social networks. I didn't know that there are so many portals where there can be exchanges or cryptocurrencies.
Do you follow any more?
0 x

I completely agree with you on this. Social media platforms are a great way to spread the word about a project,both crypto and non-crypto. When it comes to cryptocurrency specifically, social media can be leveraged to not only promote a crypto project, but also to educate people about the project. Be it a crypto exchange or an ICO project, businesses can make the most of platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media channels, to share informative and promotional content. These platforms are also beneficial for content marketing.

For those who are not very tech-savvy, or those who do not know how to leverage social media to their benefit, can always seek professional help. There are many cryptocurrency exchange development consultants and marketing experts who can not only provide technical help but can also deliver complete marketing and consulting services to help you promote your product and make it successful.
0 x

Thanks @LusenDubay. You have a very professional view of the matter. I agree that social media can not only promote but also educate. Maybe it will not directly affect the increase in the number of customers / users of a given currency or stock exchange, but it will help in the long run. Because the more people have knowledge, the more it benefits. And the market is growing. Nowadays, social media is one of the most powerful tools.
1 x

Return to “Politics & Society”