Re: Bitcoin is down. Time to buy?

hugo wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 9:00 am
Bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to awful $6,000. Many people have lost their money. Lucky me, I did not invest in BTC during the hype in Movember-December 2017.
Now I have some money (sufficient amount for me) to invest.

What do you think, should one buy Bitcoin today or it's too early and we need to wait for a little more? :?:
I guess that is the very time to buy BTC if you somehow do not have it yet. It always fluctuate from peaks to bottom and vice versa
0 x

B2BX wrote:
December 27th, 2018, 2:08 pm

I guess that is the very time to buy BTC if you somehow do not have it yet. It always fluctuate from peaks to bottom and vice versa
Most of our customers who buy Bitcoin online with us right now are HODLers.
0 x
Linkkoin cryptocurrency exchange from the UK. Buy cryptocurrencies online with credit/debit card: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC https://linkkoin.com

It is interesting that even among the experienced traders there is no single opinion as to the investment in BTC and altcoins. Some in the new year will buy more BTC, others will turn towards other coins (like ETH or less known projects like FuturoCoin). I am not a big fan of BTC, so I choose this other way and I hope it will bring me a profit.
0 x

cryptowarrior wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 9:48 am
It is interesting that even among the experienced traders there is no single opinion as to the investment in BTC and altcoins. Some in the new year will buy more BTC, others will turn towards other coins (like ETH or less known projects like FuturoCoin). I am not a big fan of BTC, so I choose this other way and I hope it will bring me a profit.
right. and if you decide to start trading it probably you could earn more. at least you will not lose more just because btc rate is quite poor thing nowadays.
0 x

Return to “Beginners & Help”