What is your altcoin?

What is your choice of altcoins? Maybe you can recommend me something new or promising? I just swapped LAW from SNTR, but it’s a coin for a long term hold. As they just started to develop its Ubikiri, you know it, right? Maybe there is something that going up now?
0 x

Re: What is your altcoin?

EthanMalo wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 11:39 am
What is your choice of altcoins? Maybe you can recommend me something new or promising? I just swapped LAW from SNTR, but it’s a coin for a long term hold. As they just started to develop its Ubikiri, you know it, right? Maybe there is something that going up now?
I don't understand why do you need a new promising coin if as you said: you have one. What is wrong with LAW then?
0 x

EthanMalo wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 1:55 pm
fer4wss wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 1:19 pm
Hi bro, I recently opened a new site that distributes bonuses to your Bitcoin wallet every day! Come while it is possible! https://blocktool.me/?promo=TRMGH (Required! Install the extension and you need to go into your cryptocurrency wallet in order to immediately receive all bonuses)
Stop spamming pls!!
Don't pay attention to it. This bot is in each forum topic
0 x

Maris wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 2:45 pm
EthanMalo wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 1:55 pm
fer4wss wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 1:19 pm
Hi bro, I recently opened a new site that distributes bonuses to your Bitcoin wallet every day! Come while it is possible! https://blocktool.me/?promo=TRMGH (Required! Install the extension and you need to go into your cryptocurrency wallet in order to immediately receive all bonuses)
Stop spamming pls!!
Don't pay attention to it. This bot is in each forum topic

Where are admins? I don't understand...
0 x

Maris wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 2:41 pm
Then why do you need a new coin? Just hold you LAW. What is it btw? I haven't heard anything about it.
I believe I need to update my bag every 2-3 months. I have not only Law obviously but it was my recent buy that's why I mentioned it.
Law is a coin of Ubikiri platform. It is a social network. With the help of Ubikiri, users are able to join consiliums and sign smart contracts.
0 x

Return to “Alternative coins & tokens”