[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to choose a good wallet for Ethereum? - CryptoHeresy ⚡️
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to choose a good wallet for Ethereum?

If you want to choose a really good crypto wallet for ETH, then I advise you to pay attention to this one https://oldetherwallet.com/ . On their website you will find more information about the conditions that they offer. I want to add from myself that I really liked the interface of this crypto wallet. This is a really good solution for those who value the user friendly interface, while you will find there all the necessary functions in order to sell or exchange your cryptocurrency.
0 x

Sabiness wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 2:57 pm
If you want to choose a really good crypto wallet for ETH, then I advise you to pay attention to this one https://oldetherwallet.com/ . On their website you will find more information about the conditions that they offer. I want to add from myself that I really liked the interface of this crypto wallet. This is a really good solution for those who value the user friendly interface, while you will find there all the necessary functions in order to sell or exchange your cryptocurrency.
I found a lot of reviews on the Internet about this Internet wallet. It really seems to me that this is a good crypto wallet for a novice crypto trader.
0 x

I'd like to suggest a bit another variant just for you consideration. I use BLACKCATCARD for storing cryptocurrency in it's hot wallet which is linked to a bank card. I don't remember exact terms and conditions as a prepaid card but it works just like any ordinary card only with a hot crypto wallet option. So I just exchange crypto to euro, send it to my account, top it up and then spend money online or withdraw it. My major prob with other similar services was the lack of support but BCC has a really helpful team who gave me a full guide to use this crypto feature.
0 x
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Wallets”