Re: Different types of scam and fraud

AppleJ0000 wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 8:28 pm
Hi Iamabright. You can read more about it from the website myshield.com. The platform would alert the users whenever they reach a phishing website, and also provides validation for your crypto transactions. it's totally different from anti spam nor anti virus as this fights our existing problem with online scams or fraud. Im a supporter of this project mainly because i see that this is what our space needs now, protection and security and this is the only project so far that ive heard, that attempts to solve this problem.
Thanks, will check that out. First time I've heard of anti-scam project. Looks interesting and I'm actually curious. Like you, online security is one of the topics I deem very relevant and so whenever I hear of a notable project related to it, I really check it out. Is this like an existing app already or something?
0 x

AppleJ0000 wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 8:28 pm
Hi Iamabright. You can read more about it from the website myshield.com. The platform would alert the users whenever they reach a phishing website, and also provides validation for your crypto transactions. it's totally different from anti spam nor anti virus as this fights our existing problem with online scams or fraud. Im a supporter of this project mainly because i see that this is what our space needs now, protection and security and this is the only project so far that ive heard, that attempts to solve this problem.
i heard of the MyShield project as well. i think it's a promising project and i recently joined their TG community. ICO launch will be Q3, so its pretty soon. it's about time we are given a solution that will help us fight online scammers with confidence. I think the technology of Brandshield is one of the reliable aspects of this project. yeah, more details in the website, it's worth a visit there. ;)
0 x

Iamabright wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 8:00 pm

Thanks, will check that out. First time I've heard of anti-scam project. Looks interesting and I'm actually curious. Like you, online security is one of the topics I deem very relevant and so whenever I hear of a notable project related to it, I really check it out. Is this like an existing app already or something?
The user app is yet to be launched Q1 2019. The project leverages and will use the core technology of cyber intelligence of Brandshield. If you've heard about them, they're big in cyber intelligence service.
0 x

RichRob wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 8:38 pm

i heard of the MyShield project as well. i think it's a promising project and i recently joined their TG community. ICO launch will be Q3, so its pretty soon. it's about time we are given a solution that will help us fight online scammers with confidence. I think the technology of Brandshield is one of the reliable aspects of this project. yeah, more details in the website, it's worth a visit there. ;)
Glad to know we're on the same boat! So you must have seen how the community has grown? I just think this project has a very good cause for the entire cryptocurrency space and that's the main reason I'm supporting it. We've had enough of these scams and fraud and it's about time we fight them ;)
1 x

AppleJ0000 wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 8:28 pm

The user app is yet to be launched Q1 2019. The project leverages and will use the core technology of cyber intelligence of Brandshield. If you've heard about them, they're big in cyber intelligence service.
Not so quite though. Will do my research on it. For what it's worth, it's good to know that companies are now trying to come up with solutions to address one of the biggest problems in cryptocurrencies. Whenever I hear of such efforts, Im hoping that it will succeed because I believe that there is so much growth that we can still expect from this industry. But it's just hindered by all these security issues.
1 x

Iamabright wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 9:00 pm

Not so quite though. Will do my research on it. For what it's worth, it's good to know that companies are now trying to come up with solutions to address one of the biggest problems in cryptocurrencies. Whenever I hear of such efforts, Im hoping that it will succeed because I believe that there is so much growth that we can still expect from this industry. But it's just hindered by all these security issues.
Same here. I guess change starts from having concerned citizens, hehe. The MyShield project I hope will help users become more vigilant in the fight against scams. I believe in this project primarily because of the team behind it who developed a reliable and tested cyber intelligence technology.
0 x

AppleJ0000 wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 8:31 pm
Glad to know we're on the same boat! So you must have seen how the community has grown? I just think this project has a very good cause for the entire cryptocurrency space and that's the main reason I'm supporting it. We've had enough of these scams and fraud and it's about time we fight them ;)
Hey, yeah! Impressive organic growth of the community. Same thoughts here about joining Myshield. I think this project presents big potential to address various types of scams and fraud. It's the first anti-scam platform so this is really something to look forward to.
0 x

RichRob wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 10:18 pm
Hey, yeah! Impressive organic growth of the community. Same thoughts here about joining Myshield. I think this project presents big potential to address various types of scams and fraud. It's the first anti-scam platform so this is really something to look forward to.
Blockchain-based anti-scam platform that makes use of AI and crowd wisdom technology. I believe MyShield will be a game changer in online security.
1 x

AppleJ0000 wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 10:20 pm

Blockchain-based anti-scam platform that makes use of AI and crowd wisdom technology. I believe MyShield will be a game changer in online security.
Yeah game changer. I'm especially interested in the MyShiield human error pillar. Not only are we participating in a worthy advocacy but we get rewarded as well!
2 x

Return to “Security & Anonymity”